The EU-funded CRE@CTIVE project is launching a call for subgrants for developing innovative and creative business models in the traditional sectors of textile, clothing, footwear and leather in the Mediterranean region.
CRE@CTIVE project aims at fostering the value chain and business alliances between MSMEs in the Mediterranean TCFL (Textile, Clothing, Footwear, and Leather) sector to promote business growth by building bridges between these sectors and creativity.
The call is open for artists, designers, start-ups, technological or TCFL MSMEs who fulfil the following criteria:
- Be an MSME (under EU definition), a start-up, self-employed or professional freelancer.
- Be legally established as a business under national law with a registration number or equivalent.
- Be based in the eligible areas of the project (this is clarified under the link provided below).
- Be a CCI (Cultural, Creative Industry), a TBC (Technological Based Company), or TCFL (Textile, Clothing, Footwear, and Leather) MSMEs.
- For applicants from Spain and Italy, not be a recipient of State Aid through other grants or financing support from Italy over 200.000 euro over three years.
The call offers to the best 16 proposals the chance to receive mentoring services, access to CRE@CTIVE's cross-border network and cutting-edge L@Bs in the six target countries (Spain, Italy, Tunisia, Palestine, Egypt, Jordan), and funding of 12.000 EUR.