The Delegation of the European Union to Lebanon is organizing an Instagram creative contest for Europe Day 2021, around the theme: What does Europe mean to you?
Creatives of all ages can submit their work across four disciplines: illustration, photography, music, and dance. A jury composed of artists, creatives and staff of the Delegation of the European Union will be evaluating the submissions and selecting a winner per category. Each of the four category winners will receive a cash prize of 500€.
- Contest Theme: What does Europe mean to you?
- Contest Hashtag: #تخيل_أوروبا
- Contest Type: Creative Contest
- Contest Platform: Instagram
- Key Dates:
- 01 April 2021: Contest launch
- 25 April 2021: Entries closed
- 09 May 2021: Winners announcement on Europe Day
- Contest is open to amateur and professional creatives of all ages.
- Submissions can be made in either Arabic or English.
- Four types of arts are eligible:
- Contest is limited to Instagram.
- All submissions to be made in the form of feed posts [not stories/IGTV].
- Video submissions should be under 1 minute in length.
- A public profile is needed for the evaluation committee to be able to view the submission.
- All participants must follow @EUinLebanon and tag us in their submission post.
- The official competition hashtag #تخيل_أوروبا should be used in the caption.
- Only one entry is allowed per person, multiple entries will not be counted.
- Submission posts should not be deleted/archived before May 9 to be considered.