In order to promote the Business Country Desk platform among its end users in Jordan, BUSINESSMED and the Jordan Chamber of Industry (JCI) are jointly hosting the Business Country Desk (BCD) country presentations’ program. It consists of two (2) webinars scheduled respectively on 4 and 5 July 2022, followed by a networking event on 21 July 2022, in Amman.
The sessions are dedicated to the key actors shaping the business community in Jordan mainly: the SMEs, companies, start-ups, etc.
The main objectives of the webinar are:
- Introduce the BCD platform, the purpose of its implementation and its main services
- Outline the usefulness of the BCD platform to the Jordanian business community
- Provide a guidance on how to create an access account
The BCD is an initiative designed by BUSINESSMED and implemented in the framework of the EU co-funded project EBSOMED project, in order to provide a range of services to Euro Mediterranean business entities, namely:
- The access to reliable data shaping the business climate of 10 Southern Mediterranean countries (Trade & Investment related Information)
- The promotion of networking & B2B opportunities
- The connection between economic operators In the Euro-Mediterranean region, and the development of North-South and/ or South-South business partnerships
For more information