A set of Guidelines for National Digital Skills Coalitions summarising the key activities and principles for establishing and managing National Coalitions, developed by the EU4Digital Facility.
The Guidelines cover the key steps in establishing a running a National Coalition, including:
- Identifying potential National Coalition members;
- Identifying the goals of the National Coalition;
- Designing an action plan;
- Managing the National Coalition;
- Promoting the National Coalition.
The Guidelines also include links to several resources providing information on National Coalitions, the EU Coalition Members Charter, resources and best practices, and the EU Coalition pledge viewer.