The project works with the governments of the Eastern Partnership countries to support them in their efforts to strengthen energy security, remove investment barriers for clean energy finance and increase the share of renewable energy in the energy mix.
The project is part of the second phase of the EU4Energy programme - Promoting the Clean Energy Transition in the Eastern Partnership countries.
The objective of the project is to support governments in the partner countries to work towards the clean energy transition via improved policy-making, improved data quality and dissemination, as well as a greater awareness of energy information.
Actions in brief
- Capacity for defining overall energy policy decisions based on quality data and best practices guidelines increased.
- Robust, sustainable and measurable energy sector developments enhanced.
- Increased awareness of energy sector developments, improved data and policymaking via web presence.
- Capacity of national statistics agencies improved.
- Energy efficiency indicators improved and developed further.