The Ministry of Education of Romania offers 100 scholarships for the academic year of 2021-2022 to young people from Belarus who support academic freedom. Students can choose bachelor's or master's or doctoral programs, taught in Romanian or in an international language (mostly in English or French).
To be eligible for the scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- to be a citizen of Belarus;
- have completed high school and / or bachelor's / master's degree in Belarus;
- to be a student enrolled in a higher education institution in Belarus OR;
- be in the particular situation of young people who have been expelled from a university in Belarus or who are facing persecution as a result of their political activity and support for academic freedom;
- to be able to fulfill the conditions for obtaining a Romanian visa / residence permit in Romania.
To learn more: