“Strengthening the Regulatory Capacity of the National Commission for the State Regulation of Communications and Informatization in the Areas of Market Access and Quality of Service Monitoring System” Twinning number: UA 18 ENI TE 01 19
Is seeking to recruit an Assistant to the Resident Twinning Advisor (RTA). The duration of this paid assignment will be 21 months, with an indicative start date in September/October 2019. The position is based in Khreshchatyk Str., 22, Kyiv, 01001. The RTA Language Assistant will report directly and will be supervised by the RTA.
Tasks of RTA Assistant:
- Act as a principal assistant to the RTA and visiting short term experts;
- Assisting to the RTA with project co-ordination and management;
- Assisting to the RTA in organization of experts’ missions, trainings, seminars, workshops, steering committee meetings, and other project events;
- Overall management of the office administration, including filing, organizing trainings, expert missions, local travels, general desk office work etc.;
- Assisting in organization of meetings in cooperation with RTA and Beneficiary Country partners, preparing meeting agenda and taking minutes;
- Drafting and editing of minutes of meetings, assisting to the RTA in drafting and editing monthly, quarterly and final project reports and any other relevant documents;
- Developing and maintaining close working contacts and relationships with Beneficiary Country officials involved in each of the activities and the project management;
- Assisting in handling of budget accounting;
- Act as a translator and interpreter (Ukrainian to English and English to Ukrainian) when needed;
- Arrangement of travel, booking accommodation and study visit;
- Office management, monitoring telephone and general correspondence.