European Endowment for Democracy (EED)is loooking for a Programme Assistant Coordinator to support its flexible democracy support work in the Eastern Neighbourhood and beyond.
Main functions of the post:
- Supporting the implementation of a number of EED grants in close coordination with relevant EED staff;
- Supporting the implementation of capacity building assistance, provision of platforms for grantees, networking amongst grantees and exchanges among the community of practice. Supporting the relevant Programme Staff in monitoring EED grantees, including assessment of narrative reports and communication with grantees;
- Assisting the preparation of reports and other documentation for submission to the relevant donor, with a specific focus on capturing, collecting and recording data, in particular for media grants
- Supporting assessments of applications and preparing recommendations for EED funding and providing guidance to EED applicants and grantees;
- Assisting in outreach activities and coaching of new potential EED grantees.
The selected candidate will work at the EED Secretariat, based in Brussels.
To learn more: