The Energy Efficiency Fund in Ukraine is looking for experienced professionals in the area of energy to work as experts on energy conservation and energy efficiency at the fund’s monitoring department. The opportunity is open exclusively for Ukrainian citizens.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- higher education in the field of construction, engineering, thermal power or other related field;
- at least five years of relevant experience;
- a valid certificate for design engineer/construction expert/technical supervision engineer/consulting engineer;
- very good command of written and spoken Ukrainian and basic level of English;
- knowledge of construction processes, laws and regulations in the field of urban development and energy efficiency;
- experience in drafting internal technical documents, standards, rules and requirements;
- knowledge of monitoring and database systems;
- knowledge of programmes for modelling and creating drawings;
- advanced computer skills.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the position, send your statement of intent to email@example.com together with a CV, a copy of your passport or ID card, a copy of your higher education diploma, a motivation letter, and any professional certificates and recommendation letters (if applicable).
The application deadline is 2 August. The selection process consists of three stages (receipt of documents, interview with the tender commission and final interview) and successful candidates will be chosen based on the final interview.
Find out more
Application details and guidelines (in Ukrainian)