Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Armenia?
The EU Delegation to Armenia offers:
Traineeships of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section (PPI) section of the EU Delegation to Armenia, starting in October 2021.
The Political, Press and Information Section is in charge :
- To follow domestic developments and foreign policy of the host country;
- To coordinate relations with EU MS accredited in the country, including EU Presidency issues
- To liaise with media, coordinate Delegation's public diplomacy and visibility issues
- Contribute to political and economic reporting and analysis (in English);
- Attend meetings, conferences, seminars and write summary reports;
- Independently execute tasks;
- Do research on various topics, translate from /into English-Armenian (applies to Armenian applicants only)
- Liaise with third parties under the supervision of the Head of Section and the Political Officer
To learn more: