The EU Delegation to Georgia offers a post of Administrative Assistant at the Administration Section. Under this post, the recruited person will be attributed functions depending on the needs of the Delegation. Under this job function the successful candidate will serve as technical and support staff to provide general administrative support in the fields of procurement, contracts, infrastructure. In particular, under the supervision and responsibility of the Head of Section:
- Plan, launch and manage all procurement procedures and market surveys related to the administrative expenditures.
- Monitoring implementation of all service contracts related to the administrative expenditures.
- Prepare Purchase Orders related to administrative expenditures.
- Follow-up on overall general status and maintenance of the Delegation premises and the Residence of the Head of Mission.
- Assist with the management of the Delegation physical inventory.
- Support the Head of Administration in carrying out some of his/her duties, notably in his/her absence.