The Energy Charter Secretariat, a Brussels-based international organisation responsible for facilitating the implementation of the Energy Charter Treaty, has announced two exciting new job openings: Senior Investment Official and Temporary Official Principal Coordinator of the Secretariat’s Knowledge Centre.
Temporary Official Principal Coordinator
The Temporary Official Principal Coordinator is responsible for managing the Secretariat’s Knowledge Centre, including activities related to training courses and external events.
The successful candidate should have:
- a degree in international relations, political science, law, economics, public affairs, communications or other related field;
- at least ten years of relevant working experience;
- knowledge of energy law, economics, policy or a related field.
Senior Investment Official
The Senior Investment Official will deal with investment policy issues and the flagship publication EIRA (Energy Investment Risk Assessment). They will lead the Secretariat’s Investment Unit on preparing reviews of the national investment climate and market structures in the signatory countries of the Treaty. The successful candidate should have:
- a degree in economics, business law, engineering or international relations;
- at least ten years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent oral and written communication skills, and proven drafting abilities in English.
Find out more