Join SALTO Participation and Information Resource Centre (SALTO Resource Centre) online for a live Q&A about youth participation with our experts Dan Moxon and Cristina Bacalso, and find out everything you wanted to know about dos and don’ts of Youth Participation!
Date: 9 April 2020
Time: 2:00 - 3:00PM CET
Where: Event starts with FB premiere followed by a live Q&A session in zoom.us. Links to FB premier and zoom.us will be shared to the selected attendees on April 3, 2020.
- What is youth participation? What it is not?
- How do you set up a youth participation project?
- What are popular models of youth participation?
- What types of youth participation are there?
- What are some important things to consider when running a youth participation project? What are some things to avoid?
This event is aimed at people who are new to youth participation and want to get an understanding of some of the basic concepts and those who are currently working on the topic and want to improve their participatory practices.