The aim of the creativity lab is to bring together young people, gamers, youth workers, educators to work together on understanding how to use gamification as a tool to provide new digital learning content and develop new gamified concepts and content following the Engage, Connect and Empower concept of the EU Youth Strategy.
During the Creativity Lab you will:
- Rethink and create new gamified content on topics related to the European values, solidarity, social and human rights following the 'Engage, Connect and Empower' concept of the EU Youth Strategy
- Learn how to gamify and digitalise different aspects of youth work
- Develope guidelines on how to use the gamified content online for educational and youth work-related activities
- Reflect on the dimensions and values of non-formal education, youth work and human rights education and assess the links with gaming
- Analyse diverse non-formal education activities and create proposals for their gamification online
- Share examples of good practice that will serve as inspiration for the new gamified content
After the creativity lab, participants are expected to organise workshops/events/gatherings with young people in their local communities and try out the outcomes of the lab.
WHEN and WHERE
- 29 March - 3 April 2020
- Parnu, Estonia